Events & Webinars
Minnesota College Savings Plan live on-line webinar
Join a Minnesota College Savings Plan specialist for a live lunchtime webinar Tuesday, July 26th, 2016 at 2:00PM CDT. RSVP is required, and instructions will be sent to you via email. If you require assistance viewing or listening to the webinar, you may reach us at 952.830.3127 for representative assistance.
The interactive Presentation will discuss:
- What is a Section 529 Plan?
- When is the best time to start a 529?
- How does the Minnesota College Savings Plan work?
- What are some of the features of the Minnesota College Savings Plan?
- How can you get started?
Meeting type: Web & Audio
- Dial-in number(s): U.S. & Canada: 800.851.3758
Access Code: 8303127
Please dial in for audio and also register here for webinar content.