Open an Account Today
Open an account today and start turning your dreams into reality. It’s easy to start and simple to save. Read the Disclosure Booklet carefully first, then select how you'd like to enroll:
The Minnesota College Savings Plan offers you three convenient ways to enroll:
- Enroll Online!
You can submit your initial contribution electronically from your bank account or by sending a personal check.
- Download Enrollment Materials
Complete the forms online, print and mail with your contribution.
- Request Enrollment Kit
Complete the online request form to have enrollment materials mailed to you. Please allow five to seven days for delivery. Once you receive your enrollment materials, complete all the applicable forms and mail them back in the enclosed envelope with your contribution.
Gather this information first to help you complete the enrollment process faster:
- A blank check and/or deposit slip (for bank account and ABA/routing number), if you are going to fund your initial contribution through an electronic bank draft or establish an automatic contribution plan (see sample)
- Your bank branch telephone number (for electronic funds transfer)
- Your Social Security Number or federal Taxpayer Identification Number
- Name of the individual for whom you are opening the account (beneficiary)
- Your beneficiary's Social Security Number or federal Taxpayer Identification Number
PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Get it here.